I have shared the books that I have read (and reading) on Facebook Live, Periscope, and here on my website. I love the feel of the physical books on my hand.
I am happy that I have read 4 books so far this 2017. (I know; that’s 1 book a month. Yet I’m happy because some people can’t even finish a page.)
Imagine my excitement when I found out that entrepreneur and best-selling author James Altucher is giving away 20 BOOKS FOR FREE! If you’re excited to fill your home with books, click here to win 20 books for free: http://bit.ly/Win20Books
His giveaway includes over 20 hard copy books, written by some of the most successful entrepreneurs, marketers, investors, and all around choose-yourselfers.
Are your next must-read books on this list?
- ”Tools of Titans” by Tim Ferriss
- ”Bold” by Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler
- ”Abundance” by Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler
- ”Unshakeable” by Tony Robbins
- ”Damn Right!” (biography of Charlie Munger) by Janet Lowe
- ”Wonderland” by Steven Johnson
- ”Payoff” by Dan Ariely
- ”The Billion Dollar Sure Thing” by Paul Erdman
- ”Sapiens” by Yuval Noah Harari
- ”Moneyball” by Michael Lewis
- ”The Undoing Project” by Michael Lewis
- ”Stealing Fire” by Steven Kotler and Jamie Wheal
- ”Essays of Warren Buffett” by Warren Buffett and Lawrence Cunningham
- ”The Black Swan” by Nassim Taleb
- ”Fooled By Randomness” by Nassim Taleb
- ”A Man For All Markets” by Edward O. Thorp and Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- ”Too Big To Fail” by Andrew Ross Sorkin
- ”Elon Musk” by Ashlee Vance
- ”Hedge Fund Market Wizards” by Jack D. Schwager and Ed Seykota
- ”Reinvent Yourself” by James Altucher
I knew James Altucher from one of those “top entrepreneurs to follow on Twitter” articles. I am glad I followed him because he has amazing insights.