EXCEPTIONAL – adjective; better than average
When I was working in the traditional 8-to-5 work, I was consistently rated as higher-than-average performer. I make sure that I submit work days or hours before the deadline and initiate better systems and procedures while establishing camaraderie with my colleagues. When I decided to start my online career journey, I told myself that I would be the same higher-than-average performer for potential clients, an attitude I believe is essential for virtual assistants.
I call myself Ann Exceptional VA because I am better than average. Where else can you find a virtual professional who is knowledgeable in social media, content marketing, writing, training and development, speaking, and online marketing?
Your company can rely on me to:
- Ensure fan growth and engagement on your social media platforms through content research, content curation, online promotion and fan engagement so your fans will love you and your brand/product/service more.
- Write articles that provide value to your followers. I can even help you fulfilling your dream of becoming an author through e-book writing.
- Create and implement a content marketing plan that will help your business deal with different personas so that your business may be able to understand their concerns and solve their problems through your product/service.
- Prepare training programs that will both improve your team’s performance.
- Build Facebook ad campaigns that will generate leads for your product/service so all you have to think about is to improve your product/service more.
Apps I love to use:
Active Campaign, AgoraPulse, AllTop, Animoto, Asana, Audacity, Basecamp, Benchmark, Blogger, Boardreader, Buffer, Canva, Calendly, Carbonmade, Clarity, DripEmail, Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Feedly, Google+, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, Google Suggest, Google Trends, Grum, Hootsuite, IFTTT, Instagram, Jing, Klout, LeadPages, LinkedIn, MadMimi, Mailchimp, PicMonkey, Pinterest, Podbean, Prezi, ProShow Producer 4.5, Scribd, Slack, Slideshare, Sococo, SoundCloud, SumoMe, Reddit, Remindr, Tackk, Toggl, Trello, Twitter, Quora, Unbounce, WebinarJam, Windows Movie Maker, WordPress (free and hosted), Youtube, Weebly, Zoom
Internet speed: 50.15 Mbps upload 49.26 Mbps download
You can be sure that that your business is effectively and exceptionally a success even if you are away. You never have to worry about unmet deadlines, time spent in looking for new strategies, uncooperative, and unresponsive virtual professional. I can help you and your business grow just like how you envisioned it.
You can enjoy peace of mind because I am in charge of your business.