I learned about Facebook Ads in 2014 from one of my clients. Although my client hired a Facebook Ads Specialist to monitor all campaigns for the brands we are serving, I need to know Facebook Ads as well because I am the Social Media Manager. Later on, I formalized my learning through Jon Loomer courses and Jomar Hilario’s Facebook Ads seminar (Jomar Hilario is the Philippines’ Online Marketing Guru).
I call myself a Facebook Ads Buff because I keep myself in-the-know about Facebook Ads. Moreover, if you look at the initials of my brand name, it stands for FAB – a short term for fabulous. Exactly what you will feel if you hire me.
Your company can rely on me to:
- Set your strategy so that you are clear about what it is you are looking to accomplish.
- Create an engaging ad copy and choose an interesting photo so your Facebook Ad campaign is relevant, based on the target audience, and packed with impact.
- Do effective targeting so you do not waste your money on a demographic who will not be interested in your product.
- Do A/B testing of your campaigns so that you will not have to be the one to check what people respond to when given the choice.
- Take care of the bidding and budgeting because let us face it; you have many other financial matters to deal with.
- Monitor your campaigns closely so that you can sleep soundly at night.
I have created several Facebook Ad campaigns for myself. One of them was when I promoted a blog post and my lead magnet. It generated 876 conversions in 4 days. One set of ads reached 7,327 with US$ 0.01 per conversion (US$ 10.71 total spent), while the other set reached 1,416 people with US$ 0.08 per conversion (US$ 10.27 total spent). On the other hand, I was able to generate more than 500 Likes for a Facebook Ad Like campaign for a local retail store through better ad images and ad sets.
Apps I love to use:
Active Campaign, Benchmark, Canva, Dropbox, Facebook, Facebook Power Editor, Facebook Ads Manager, LeadPages, MadMimi, Mailchimp, PicMonkey, SumoMe, Reddit, WordPress (free and hosted)