book your E.P.I.C. Business strategy call
Hello! Thank you for coming here.
If you are on this site, it’s either you are:
- Working too much on your business and finding yourself struggling with getting enough consistent leads online, OR
- Confused with Meta™ marketing (well, who isn't?), OR
- You are curious about who am I and what I do.
Nevertheless, if you are decided to be more committed on spending your energy in the smartest, fastest way for your business, that’s good for you. Actually, it’s awesome. I make sure that what I do is designed to give your business an exceptional brand awareness, expanded following, and exponential business growth.
Well, I can’t say that fully because we haven’t met. So why don’t we talk and figure out if we would be able to work together?
Here's what will take place during our E.P.I.C. Business Strategy Call
I will ask you about your business.
its current situation and where you want it to go. I will ask you many straight-to-the point business-related questions (I like it that way), but there’s no need to prepare documents or spreadsheets.
You can ask me questions, too.
Want to know how I do my work? I'll spill the beans.
I will wear my Marketing Hat.
I will wear my Marketing Hat to identify what you need to do for your business so you can create enough consistent leads on using Meta™ or content. At this point, I’ll see if my strategy (in some form or another) would fit your business’ needs. If not, then I’ll probably be able to recommend a person or a tool that could help you.
My Meta™ Marketing Strategy, Brand Authority Management, and Organization Management works with CONSISTENCY AND PATIENCE.
You won't expect this on our call:
- Your strategy call isn’t where you will be held hostage for sales. I wouldn’t push you into something you don’t want. Instead, it’s a conversation of whether or not the we are fit to work together.
- On the other hand, while I identify if we are a good fit based on your business, style and budget, the call isn’t designed as “This is what you should do, okay? Now, go do it! Push!” I’m not going to waste time giving you strategies that you won’t be able to implement because you won’t have an expert partner doing for you.
Last Reminders before You Click the Link Below
- I’ll be at my home office desk giving you 100% of my attention. Please do the same during our call. No driving, walking the dog, or anything that would distract you from our call.
- Best to be in front of a computer instead of a mobile phone. We may need to do screen-shares.
- Once you booked your call schedule, a meeting link will be sent to you via email. You will also receive a link to some questions that could help me get to know your business before we meet.
Please read the following statements below to confirm that your expectations are set, then click on the button.
I understand that the primary reason for booking a call with Ann Kristine will be to figure out if there is a fit between my business needs and what she offers. It is therefore not a free coaching session but neither is it some sort of sales hostage.
If Ann Kristine and I agree that working together is a good idea, I'm ready to start in the next few weeks (otherwise it's best to book a chat when you are ready to start).
I confirm that should we agree that her service is a fit for my business' needs, I can afford the minimum fee per month.