1. Grammarly – This has free and paid options. Kinda expensive but worth it. Look for legit coupons.
2. Ginger Grammar – This has free and paid options. Cheaper than Grammarly but not in features.
3. Reverso – This can help you translate your text into several languages. The language of Norwegia not included. 😑
4. SlickWrite – Once you enter the text, it shows you all the grammatical mistakes on the go plus stats.
5. SpellCheck24 – Has a unique feature called “Analyze” which you can use for checking your content’s readability issues along with the word density.
6. Grammar Check Tool from SmallSEOTools – Very helpful if you want to check the plagiarised content.
7. Hemingway – No fuss. Just type. Fred Mosquida suggested this to me. According to Joy Collado, “Hemingwayapp is a great tool but it’s not a spelling and grammar checker. 😉 It acts like an editor: points out sentences that are too wordy, how many adverbs you used, etc. It can point out words that you might have spelled wrong, but it won’t correct your grammar.”
How about you? What spelling and grammar checker do you use?
Ann Kristine A. Peñaredondo is a Facebook Marketing Strategist who has managed and grew Facebook Pages of top shopping malls, lingerie, and dairy brands, as well as authors and experts in business, food, health, and education. Ann's podcast show, Pin To Top, is listed in Growth Mentor and Feedspot as one of the top podcasts for Facebook and marketing for 2020. Ann is also one of the Manila Workshop’s resident speakers and facilitators. She’s been featured in Jomar Hilario’s Online Show and book Virtual Careers, Wazzup Pilipinas, Astig.PH, Prime Influencers, Marketing in Asia, Thrive Global, and The Manila Times. Email her at email@example.com