After a week of not surfing the Internet, I’m at it again.
The sudden me-out-of-online-job got me to contemplate about what I need to do so that it will not happen again.
What I am happy about is that I was able to finish a book (Hooray!). I realized that I got to finish it after eight months. But even if it took me time to finish it, I finished it anyway for I’m determined to finish it.
So I decided that I will do the same thing with my life as a VA.
Here are the things that I need to do:
1. Update my profiles in ODesk and Freelance.
2. Verify my accounts.
3. Re-check my skills list.
4. Make this site show more of what I can do.
5. Take more tests in ODesk – and make it to the Top 10% of each test.
6. Visit my Brainbench account – take tests.
7. Finish my step-by-step presentations on every site that I learned, post them in Scribd, and link them here.
Well, moving on may never be easy. But it will come to pass.
And I will be better.