Although I am happy with the results of my second Facebook Ad, I was still wondering about its results. So I thought of creating a third Facebook Ad.
Then, I thought, there may inconsistency if my Facebook Ad is in Filipino but the landing page is in English. So I decided to create a new landing page. I opened the Landing Page Monkey where I created my landing page.
I remembered that I can copy (or clone, as Landing Page Monkey calls it) an existing landing page. I did just that to save time and to not touch what I originally did. After copying the existing landing page, changed the headline and the copies from English to Filipino.
Compared to the first landing page that I did, I placed a background photo on the new landing page. My thank you page in Tumblr remained the same.
With the third Facebook ad and new landing page done, it is time to upload the new ad to the existing ads set of my current campaign.
I got a Facebook notification of my third Facebook ad’s review then approval a few minutes later. I’ll see what happens after a few days.